The Waves iOS app is a free mobile Waves client and full exchange wallet.
Use the app to access all the features of the Waves platform. Send and store Waves tokens, trade on the DEX or even use it as a mobile bitcoin wallet.
The wallet is connected to public Waves nodes in order to retrieve your transactions and send payments.
iOS Waves client features:
- Show your transactions (both pending and confirmed) without login or password
- Send WAVES and Waves tokens to anyone via direct address, QR code or from Address Book
- Request funds via QR code or sharing app link
- Support multiple wallets on one device
- Manage your Waves tokens
- Pair your mobile Waves client with the Chrome Lite wallet
- Wallet seed protected by Touch ID
- Backup seed functionality
- DEX (Charts, OrderBook, Manage your orders, and WatchList)
During registration, the most important information is your wallet seed.
Save your seed somewhere safe, offline. You can also write it down on a piece of paper.
You can always import your account again using your seed.
The seed is stored on your iPhone Keychain and securely protected by Touch ID or password.
The seed is decrypted when you want to sign and send a transaction.
Every transaction is signed locally and transmitted to the node without revealing your wallet seed or private keys.
- Fixed a bug with adding new market in DEX
ok but i want it for ipad too.
Greetings. Thanks for your review. It's much appreciated. We apologize for any arisen diifficultes with usage of our platform. Can you please clarify in English what kind of issues do you have while getting the access into your wallet?
If there's a problem with non-availability exact field using "Login to Wallet", then this situation can be resolved in this way: reinstal and then reimport your data. Kindly read this article regarding this issue, I'm pretty sure it will be helpful for you: https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/9164-ios-wallet-how-to-restore-access-to-my-account
More Localize pls
We want to Japanese ver...