Web Update Checker
By Naokazu Yokoo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is an App to check for updates to the web site.
The biggest feature is that it can be used to update check by selected range.
Update check with high precision is possible, with the exception of content that changes each time the counter, such as advertising or display for that.
Automatic check, notification is also possible.
# How To Use
1. Open the page you want to update check
2. Select the range you want to check in the page
3. Add to Checklist from the action button in the toolbar
4. Check for updates in the update button in the Checklist window
- If unable to add to Checklist, try to expand the selection
- App will do the check at the set intervals when automatic check is on and active state
- App will do the check timely when automatic check is on and background state
- Can automatically check in the background app are degree two each time(Please move over the item for which you want to check in preference)
- It is not something that can be guaranteed that you can check to ensure that update
- If the layout of the web site has changed, there are times when it can not be checked properly
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Change the internal browser from UIWebView to WKWebView
- Improvement of reading speed and stability
- Operation of advance return due to the edge swipe can now be
- Improve the accuracy of the progress bar at the time of update check and page read
- Additional functions of parallel check
- Improve the accuracy of update check
- Change to allow access to the address that is not in the https
## Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that app crashes after the update check
(Updated by this fix will correct the problem that not notified)
- Fixed a bug that cancel button of the update check is ineffective
- Fixed a bug display of the progress bar at the time of update check
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Naokazu Yokoo
- © Naokazu Yokoo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.