By Telestream LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wirecast Cam is a companion to Wirecast 6.0.1 (and above) live streaming production software. Wirecast Cam allows users to stream audio and video from their iOS device camera to Wirecast over Wifi. Wirecast 6, the market-leading, cross-platform, live streaming production software enables capture, live production, and encoding of live streams for broadcast to multiple servers and platforms simultaneously.
Features of Wirecast Cam include:
· Automatic discovery via Bonjour (or manual IP connection)
· Full HD/1080p streaming with low latency (~1 sec or lower on a good network)
· Hardware accelerated H.264 encoding
· Configurable resolution, keyframe interval and bitrate
· Pinch to zoom for devices that support it
· Tap to focus and set exposure
· Use of front and back cameras
· Use of torch to light subject
iOS 8 or higher required.
To use, open Wirecast Cam and click the red button to start streaming. If Bonjour is supported by your network, your Wirecast Cam will automatically be detected and appear as an available source in Wirecast 6.0.1 (or above). If Bonjour is not connected, you may connect manually by adding a Wirecast Cam shot through the sources menu, and entering the IP address of device (which can be found in Wirecast Cam's Settings panel.)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Nov 25, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telestream LLC
- © 2014 Telestream, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.