Workouts++ lets you completely customize your Apple Watch workouts to display whatever fitness data you'd like — from a 6 metric display packed with info to a focused single metric display. For each metric you can setup conditional coloring and haptic alerts to help keep you in the zone. You can even display graphs of your performance to help you understand how well your workout is going.
You can view detailed statistics for all of your past workouts (whether you've collected them in Workouts++ or not). This includes summary statistics as well as graphs showing available minute-by-minute performance statistics.
Your lifetime stats are also summarized to give you a better idea of what your past performance looks like and how/when you typically workout.
You can also listen to podcasts during your workout played directly from your Apple Watch. Either transfer podcast files over to your Apple Watch before you head out or if you have a Series 3 LTE Apple Watch with cellular service you can stream the episodes right to your Apple Watch.
• Workouts++ requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• Workouts++ integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
• Streaming podcasts requires an Series 3 LTE Apple Watch and active cellular service.
This is a bit of a 'kitchen-sink' update fixing and improving things throughout the app. The highlights are:
- Better handling of saved workout routes to ensure they get synced over more consistently
- Faster Heart Rate sampling
- Support for *every* activity type that the Apple Watch can support (75 in total)
- Add optional countdown timer to the start of your workout (configurable per workout)
- Re-lock workout on resume when Auto-Lock enabled
- Add zoom option for heart rate charts, especially interesting when using Bluetooth monitor
- Add support for hardware pause/resume gesture (quick press both crown and side button)
- Lots and lots and lots of little bug fixes.
I hope you like it!