The Wowza GoCoder™ app from Wowza Media Systems™ is a live audio and video capture and encoding application for iOS 8 and newer. Use the Wowza GoCoder app to broadcast HD-quality live events on the go from any location to any screen using H.264 adaptive bitrate streaming. Connect the Wowza GoCoder app to Wowza Streaming Engine™ software or the Wowza Streaming Cloud™ service to capture and stream live audio and video content in real time over Wi-Fi, 4G, or 3G. GoCoder Private Label and GoCoder SDK are also available directly from Wowza (www.wowza.com/products/gocoder) for anyone interested in custom branding and/or who wants to develop their own custom app.
- Easy to configure and use
- HD quality (up to 1080p)
- Low latency streaming
- Auto configuration from external link
- Front and rear camera support (includes portrait orientation)
- Publishing authentication
- Intuitive, contextual help screen
- Torch mode
- Auto restart
- Touch to focus and expose
- Push notification suppression to enable Do Not Disturb mode while capturing content
- Preview and control from Apple Watch
- 4K streaming on iPhone 6/6s
- 3D Touch support
- Social sharing
- One-touch streaming to Wowza Streaming Engine and Wowza Streaming Cloud
- Hardware-accelerated video encoding
Fixed crashes relating to bad tokens for cloud configuration.
Improved error handling.
no audio with bluetooth -> resolved(ver.2.0.6)
this problem has been fixed, ver.2.0.6.
after updating 2.0.3 to 2.0.5, audio is disabled with bluetooth microphone.
(no any problem with internal microphone)
on application display, audio signal is true,
however, we can’t hear any sound from stream.
according to wowza stream engine log,
no "Audio codec: “ line appear with bluetooth microphone.
(with internal microphone, we can find "Audio codec: AAC”)
How to resolve this problem?