Make the most of the 2018 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Jose, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS, and watch videos on demand throughout the year. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Access resources, documentation, sample code and related content.
• Discover related sessions, labs, and videos.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• Use indoor location to find your way around San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
Thank you for your feedback. This update includes bug fixes and improvements in several areas, including accessibility, stability, and video downloads. In addition, videos can be viewed by collection and platform on tvOS.
But it kept downloading a lot of videos even after losing wifi connection so it instantly ate all my monthly data of my plan. :-(
I turned off cellular data access to this app after that, then forgot about it and later couldn't access any content at all in this app.
A weird scenario. Maybe you could have some switch to disallow video downloads unless on wifi?
Also, Downloaded videos only option does not work. It doesn't show the ones I have already downloaded.
Still buggy, especially on iPhone X
This latest update is supposed to be support for iPhone X, well, the UI is failed in many places.
For example, in videos, search for a keyword, pressing any video after that kills the search bar, as well as navigation bar, stuck on the video unless terminating the app.