Learn how to play the classic game of backgammon like a pro with the strongest backgammon program in the world. The app endorsed by the US Backgammon Federation (USBGF) and featured in PrimeTime Backgammon Magazine is available for FREE in the App Store!
XG Mobile lets you play unlimited matches live against friends or hone your skills in tutor mode vs. an array of skilled computer opponents.
XG Mobile is the portable version of the acclaimed program "eXtreme Gammon" for PC. You can now have the power and accuracy of eXtreme Gammon in the palm of your hands.
XG Mobile is the perfect app for all strengths of players:
• Are you a beginner? no worries, XG Mobile will let you know when you make a mistake. That’s a fun and efficient way to improve your skills
• Are you an expert player? You can practice against a world class opponent.
Trust the pros opinions:
- NEIL KAZAROSS (6 time American Backgammon Tour Winner, Backgammon Giant #4): "I can now state that XG is stronger than its competitors on equivalent settings as well as at least several times faster on those settings."
- MOCHIZUKI MASAYUKI (2009 World Champion, Backgammon Giant #1): "I like eXtreme Gammon very much. I truly believe this program is the strongest bot in the world."
- MICHIHITO KAGEYAMA (Runner up in the 2012 World Championship, Backgammon Giant #2): "[...] this time I took only my iPad at the Backgammon World Championship 2012. I often checked some positions by using XG mobile. It's really fast and easy because iPad starts up in a few seconds, and I can arrange checkers by using touch screen"
- CHRIS BRAY (Author, Backgammon Correspondent for The Independent): "My strong recommendation is to invest in XG Mobile. Like the PC version it will quickly become the de facto standard for the game"
XG Mobile features:
• The strongest backgammon program on iPhone and iPad.
• Play against computer opponents ranging in skill from Beginner to World Class.
• 2-player mode: play against friends using XG Mobile as a portable board (please note: live play, not online).
• Play unlimited sessions or matches.
• Choice of Backgammon or NackGammon Variation.
• High Quality Graphics (optimized for Retina displays) , choice of multiple boards and checkers.
• Share positions on Facebook, twitter etc...
• Ask the computer for hint at any time.
• Tutor mode analyzes your choice as you play and warns you of any mistake you made, allowing you to reconsider your choice.
• Training mode also analyzes your choice as you play and lets you know of any mistake you made. You cannot reconsider your choice
• Setup a position, analyze it or even start a session from this position.
• Games are Saved and can be copied using iTunes or emailed for later analysis on your Mac or PC.
• Extensive profile information tracking your level of play, your results and dice statistics.
• Competition mode allows you to play in live tournament conditions (no help, no pip count, etc...).
• Integrated help, including backgammon rules.
If you’re looking for the best backgammon app on the market, download XG Mobile Backgammon now and enjoy the program players trust most!
Minor fixes on the display of equity in the "extended hints".
Even if you played every your turn with the best move, you couldn't win the game. It is quite doubtful that dice show unfair faces. Why programmers didn't make it with just a fair random number?
The cheating gets worse when you refuse to rate the app too.