ABC Tracer - Alphabet flashcard tracing phonics and drawing
By Hetal Shah
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by Apple (What's hot category) ***
*** Free version available to try ***
Principles of learning:
1) Kids learn by observing
2) Kids learn better with appropriate feedback
3) Kids learn the best if it is fun
1) Animates and shows how to write alphabets with strokes in the right order on the traditional red-blue guiding lines.
2) Provides fun feedback of right and wrong strokes
3) Has lots of fun activities
- Touching the image below the alphabet makes it come to life
- Drawing screen with fun music
- Pop the randomly arranged ballons in alphabetical order (re-inforce learning while having fun)
- Animated ABC Song
But wait. Don't just stop at tracing the alphabets.
You can now trace words too! (new feature just added)
What's New in Version 1.8
Changed the logo and the interface.
Added ABC song.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 September 2010
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hetal Shah
- © App Zoo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.