This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account)
This Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PFD documents, and even video from your online library. Use your iPad to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for all iOS devices:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for iPads:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Requirements: iOS 8.1.2 or higher.
Devices supported: iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 5 or higher, iPad 2 or higher, iPad mini or higher.
Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
What's New in Version 2.6.4
Restored pinch-zoom behavior on iOS. The ability to pinch, or double-tap, to zoom in or out on slides, screen sharing, PDF, or images has been re-enabled on iOS devices.
New tunneled connection indicator. A new icon in the sidebar alerts users who have connected over an HTTP tunnel, potentially resulting in video quality degradation.
Better compatibility with upcoming changes to H.264 streams.
Multiple bug fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 25 May 2017
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 53.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.