By Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Antibiotics pocket, by Prof. Hof, MD and R. Knueppel, MD, Andreas Russ, MD, contain a summary of empiric antibiotic regimens, antibiotic activity data, and other critical infectious disease management information made easily accessible.
- Common empiric antibiotic regimens for a broad range of infections including sepsis, endocarditis, pneumonia, and various infections of the urogenital tract, GI tract, soft tissues, and other organ systems
- Information for treatment of multi-drug-resistant organisms in special circumstances
- Antibiotic spectrum lists activity of common antibiotics in order of effectiveness for treatment against Gram-negative, Gram-positive, and membraneless bacteria
- Extensive drug administration information includes doses, cost rating, bioavailability, elimination and penetration information, and common side effects
- Addition of an essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
- Antibiotic spectrum table, and Overview of antibiotics table arranged in an all new interactive tabular format
- Comprehensive material on antimicrobial, antifungal, antivirals drugs and much more
- Full text search,and option to change font size of the text
For General Practitioners, Clinicians, Residents, Nurse Practitioners and other health care professionals.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Technical Update
- Minor Bug Fixes
- USD 4.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 07 April 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- © Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.