Arabic Dictionary +
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bilingual dictionary translate words and phrases from English to Arabic and Arabic to English. Over 94,000 English and 96,000 Arabic words in an offline dictionary, with English and Arabic pronunciation. Includes single player and multi-player vocabulary training games.
قاموس ثنائي اللغة يُترجِم الكلمات والعبارات من الإنجليزية إلى العربية ومن العربية إلى الإنجليزية. وتوجد أكثر من 96,000 كلمة إنجليزية و94,000 كلمة العربية داخل القاموس غير المرتبط بالإنترنت، بالإضافة إلى نُطق غير مرتبط بالإنترنت للكلمات الإنجليزية وكذلك نُطق عبر الإنترنت للكلمات الإنجليزية والعربية. وهو يضم ألعاب تدريبية فردية وجماعية على المفردات اللغوية.
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Scan text in image by pointing your device camera to search in dictionary
• Cross search feature. Touch a word for a while for the menu [Copy | Define | Search | Pronunciation]
• Bookmark and Recent History for instant recall
• Multiple games to help students improve their English or Arabic vocabulary
• English & Arabic pronunciation
• Flash Card & Word of the Day for vocabulary learning
• Phrase Book, Phrase of the day and Phrase Card
• Quote of the Day
• Apple Watch supported for quick access of saved and recent search words, phrases, translation and word of the day.
Designed for students, professionals and travelers using any iOS device, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Arabic Dictionary will automatically optimize itself for both Universal displays and Retina displays to ensure text is easy to read.
Users can customize the font for both English and Arabic to ensure the text is readable. Definitions include Wiktionary word information, including historical uses of the word and synonyms to help students find the most appropriate word for any sentence.
Users can copy and paste translations into any other app or send the translation directly by SMS text message—plus the translation can be sent to Twitter as a tweet, Facebook as a status update, or LinkedIn as a network update.
The optional Word Of The Day uses a notification to send students a random most useful English word and definition to help the student expand his or her vocabulary.
Flash card, multiple choice, and word guess games test students on their existing vocabulary and help them quickly learn new words.
Additional online games and feedback encourage study. Word Fight Multiplayer pits two students against each other online to see who has learned the most. Achievements and Leaderboard track the most advanced users, rewarding students for effective study.
What's New in Version 16.0
- Phrase of the Day added to learn new phrase everyday
- Phrase card like flash card added to learn phrases in better way
- Boost Memory game updated with 3 seconds per challenge
- Boost Memory game now can play with Bookmarked words
- Multiple Choice game now can play with Bookmarked words
- Guess Word game now can play with Bookmarked and native language words
- Game Stats page renamed to Study Stats
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 June 2016
- Version: 16.0
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- © Md. Mahmud Ahsan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PronunciationUSD 1.99
- Online TranslatorUSD 1.99
- Flash CardUSD 0.99
- Remove AdvertiseUSD 0.99