Arctopia: A Puzzle Game (Chapters 1-14)
By Alexander Williams
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Completely free. No ads. No in-app purchases.
Arctopia is a classic turn-based puzzle game.
Solve 147 levels across 14 chapters of varying difficulty.
In each level of Arctopia, your goal is to strategically use blocks of ice to extinguish all of the sinister eyebrowed flames that menace the level. Unfortunately, this is rarely straightforward, as fires may be inconveniently placed, blocked by burning oil barrels, or defended by blockades of ice.
You can create and destroy ice, but only below your current position, so thinking ahead is mandatory. . . and there are many traps for the unwary!
(Note that if you find early levels too easy (or you find a particular level too frustrating!), you can always skip to a different level and come back later.)
The number of moves taken for your best solution is saved for each level, so you can strive for maximum efficiency if you so desire.
The intro levels are (skippable) tutorial stages, so don't worry about learning the basics of the game.
- Completely free. No ads. No in-app purchases.
- Designed for both iPad & iPhone.
- Arctopia is a turn-based strategic puzzle game
- 147 levels, across 14 chapters.
- No time limits or requirements for fast reflexes.
- Skippable tutorial section to introduce the game mechanics.
- High scores and progress are saved automatically after every level.
- Levels can be completed in any order.
What's New in Version 1.90.1
Updated for the flat design scheme of iOS 7, 8, 9, and 10. Version 1.90 requires iOS 8 or later. (If you have an earlier version of iOS, you can still run Arctopia 1.82, which is almost exactly the same.)
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 September 2016
- Version: 1.90.1
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Alexander Williams
- © 2010–2016 Alexander Williams
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.