Beatles Walk London
By Clay Interactive Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This fact-packed guide takes in 18 key Beatles London locations and many extra smaller sites in an easy to follow walk from St. John’s Wood to Seven Dials.
Follow in the footsteps of The Fab Four as you visit the Abbey Road zebra crossing, the Marylebone station movie location for A Hard Day’s Night and the site of what would be the group’s extraordinary, final, live public performance on the rooftop at Savile Row.
Use our info to complete the five mile walk in one go or individually visit the locations in your own time using the easy-to-follow map, directions and illustrations.
A note from Beatles Walk London compilers David Roberts and Martin Downham: remember not all the sites included are public places. So, please respect the privacy of all private house and office owners when visiting the locations: although once key locations in the lives of The Beatles, some are now used as private homes and businesses.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Revised walk with three new locations to visit
• Updated route that includes a visit to John and Yoko's first meeting place, and the former home of The Beatles' Fan Club
• Now with iPhone 4 Retina Display quality graphics
• Improved guide text - now easier to read scrolling text
• Improved picture viewer - tap photos for a zoomed view
• Other enhancements and bug fixes
- USD 0.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 14 December 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Clay Interactive Ltd
- © Copyright Clay Interactive Ltd, 2010. Some content used under license and © David Roberts, 2009. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.