By Zoltan Gombosi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As a new parent, I realized that one of the most basic things you want to do is track your child's growth. At my daughter's first doctor's visit, they gave us a booklet to keep track of her weight, length and head circumference. We have to take this book with us each time we go to the doctor. Instead, I thought it would be great to have an iPhone application to do this. So I wrote one. The nice thing here is that you can also attach pictures to the entries and track multiple children in one place. Not to mention automatically seeing (and graphing) the percentile information, which is what we parents really want to know anyway. Also, I noticed that, currently, applications in the app store only support tracking growth for the first 36 months. This didn’t seem long enough to me, so I included support for tracking your child’s growth to age 20. I hope you enjoy using this application. Suggestions for future updates are welcome.
• Easy to use interface.
• Track growth for all of your children. Maybe even your friends' children.
• Supports ages from birth to 20 years.
• Supports US and Metric units.
• Graph your child's growth over time to see how he/she is developing.
o Zoom the graph by pinching.
o Tap on points to get details for a specific entry on the graph.
o Show or hide grid lines on the graph.
o Show or hide labels for percentile lines.
• Compare up to 5 children on the same graph.
• Email all entries in CSV (comma separated value) format for use with most desktop spreadsheet software including Excel.
• Import data from a previous export.
• Native iPad support
Disclaimer: Please consult your physician regarding all growth related questions and concerns. This application does not guarantee to provide the same results as your doctor.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Added support for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5.
- Added support for showing graphs to contain all data without a lot of extra white space.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 27 September 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Zoltan Gombosi
- © 2012 Zoltan Gombosi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.