Collins Mandarin Chinese-English Translation Dictionary
By Ultralingua, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the world’s leading Mandarin Chinese-English dictionary, revised and updated to cover all the latest vocabulary in both languages. The perfect dictionary app for advanced learners of Mandarin Chinese – newly redesigned for iOS 7.
“Solid design...impressive.” — USA Today
“My favorite.” — New York Times
• 67,500 Mandarin Chinese-English translations
• 25,000 Mandarin Chinese and English phrases
• 4,500 fully conjugated English verbs
• Searches as you type – no waiting for results
• Understands misspellings and conjugated verbs
• Includes pinyin romanization of Chinese words
• All the latest vocabulary from the internet, computing and business
• Updated slang, idioms, regional variations and usage examples
• Tap any word to find reverse translations and conjugations
• Save favorites and search history
• Control font and size for perfect readability
• Universal app works on both iPhone and iPad
Powered by Ultralingua. Download now and see why the New York Times called Ultralingua the dictionary app “for serious language students and professionals.”
We support our app! Email email@example.com for questions or comments.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
• Repaired a bug that caused the app to crash after updating on some devices. • Sped up launch. • Eliminated network access. • Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.
- USD 24.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 07 November 2013
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Ultralingua, Inc.
- © Ultralingua, Inc. 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.