Daily Press: Your source for Hampton Roads news
By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Daily Press' exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Virginia's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
• Download the app to enjoy 5 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, dailypress.com, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $7.99 a month. Make sure to create a registration while in the app so you'll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to dailypress.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 757-933-1616.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at email@example.com. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
What's New in Version 4.7
• Because you asked for it: ability to copy text from the stories
• Link to our eNewspaper replica of the print paper added to the navigation menu
• Weather report added to navigation
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Category: News
- Updated: 03 August 2017
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 67.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Tribune Company
- © 2016 Daily Press
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.