By Gummy Bear Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The digital counter is an essential tool for anyone who needs to quickly and easily count different objects keeping track of them at the same time, without the need of the paper.
It will be possible to create new counts and set the increment and decrement, letting the user to count groups at the same time.
Moreover, once a button is pressed, a sound will confirm the count.
Some examples of use:
- score in board games / card games
- in archery to count the number of thrown arrows, daily, in a competition or in training
- in swimming to count the number of laps
- in auto/moto races
- chronometer to evaluate the counts in a temporal window
- different counters at the same time
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 18 February 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: Marco Petrucci
- © 2009 HSLab snc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.