Disney World at Work - Magic Kingdom
By TimeStream Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★ NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 5 BEST DISNEY APPS BY BRIGHTHUB.COM! ★★★
★ "...being a Disneyphile I was absolutely entranced by the insights found in this thoughtful app." 4 Stars ★★★★ - Dave Winograd - The Mac Observer
★ "A wealth of specific information on the thought processes that went into nearly every aspect of the design and operation of the Magic Kingdom...exceptionally well researched and designed." - Dave Winograd - The Mac Observer
Looking for something truly different in a sea of Disney apps? Look no further than Disney World at Work: Magic Kingdom. Here we go behind the attractions, the stories, the history, and even behind the scenes to uncover unique insights unavailable anywhere else. Though you’ll learn things you won’t learn anywhere else. This is no ordinary trivia book. Searching over 60 different topics covering the attractions, entertainment, restaurants and shops of the Magic Kingdom, you’ll find
• Amazing lessons of how Walt Disney and others built one of the greatest entertainment empires ever.
• Onstage and up close examples of how Disney pays attention to the tiniest details that create amazing Guest experiences.
• Little-known insights for how the culture of Walt Disney World creates the magic Cast Members use each day.
Moreover, you’ll be personally mesmerized, inspired and transformed by messages you can take back home to your own world. We’re sharing them with you so that you can bring the magic back to your day-to-day experience. You’ll find ideas that you can use at work and home! Imagine, a Disney business app! This is it!
And now, our newly “re-imagineered” app gives you insights on some of the fantastic new attractions currently underway at the Magic Kingdom, especially with the New Fantasyland.
• See how customer service is the foundation of the new Be Our Guest Beauty and the Beast restaurant in Fantasyland.
• Find out how they make Mickey Mouse come alive in the new Town Square Theater in Main Street, U.S.A.
• Read the saga of how Disney went from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea to the new Little Mermaid attraction.
• Step through the interactive queues at Winnie the Pooh to see how Disney meets the needs of guests as they wait in line.
• Learn the history behind Walt Disney’s love of the circus and how it is coming to life in the new Storybook Land Circus.
Scores of stories! Hundreds of photos! Hundreds of great ideas! From Osh Popham to Canoe Races; from the Lost Boys Fire Brigade to Ichabod Crane; from Pirates League to a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, you have a huge treat ahead of you. Purchase Disney World at Work: Magic Kingdom for your iPhone or iPad now!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Brought to you by J. Jeff Kober, your host of DisneyatWork.com and author of The Wonderful World of Customer Service at Disney. A former leader of the Disney Institute and Fortune 500 consultant, he is the leading authority in best-in-business practices of the Walt Disney Company. He now serves as President of Performance Journeys, bringing these ideas to people everywhere!
Note: This tool is NOT a travel planner, nor does it contain wait times, maps or dining information. Rather, it's a comprehensive way for you to benchmark Disney and find ways to improve your organization.
Note: Disney World at Work: Magic Kingdom is not affiliated with Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries.
What's New in Version 2.1
Updated Information and Photos
- USD 4.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 25 January 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: TimeStream Software, LLC
- © 2012 Performance Journeys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.