Expense Tool LE
By Juerg Otter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your own and shared expenses.
Are you on holidays with friends and want to know how much you are spending? If you are sharing your expenses, do you need a tool to document your balances and debts to one another?
Do you want to know how much you're spending for your hobby, on your business trip, or any other expenses?
Use Expense Tool LE, create an expense set and start entering your data. Your expenses can be listed, shown on a map, exported by email and printed. If more than one person is part of an expense set, you get a summary showing the total of all individual expenses and the balance of the shared expenses.
• Define expense sets with custom settings
• Add expenses and optionally attach receipts, photos and locations
• Fast data capture: Select with autocompletion what you've already entered
• List your expenses: all, by month, by week or within a custom timeframe
• Expense list sections: by person, by expense caption
• Summary and Balance of shared expenses
• Export your data as email (HTML, Text)
• Geocoding and map integration
• Backup and Import
• Passcode Lock
• iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad
• Languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Expense Tool LE
• 5 expense sets
• 20 expenses / expense set
If you like Expense Tool LE, get the full version for these features:
• Unlimited number of expenses & expense sets
• Data Exchange between iOS devices
• Export as email: CSV, photos, receipts
• Overview of all expense sets
What's New in Version 2.4.3
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 19 February 2016
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Juerg Otter
- © Jürg Otter, All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.