FAMOC Remote Access
By FancyFon Software Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FancyFon Mobility Center (FAMOC) Remote Access allows administrators to manage and troubleshoot their fleet of smartphone and tablet devices directly from the iPad, via remote access, without the need for a desktop or laptop.
The console is incorporated into FancyFon Mobility Center (FAMOC); the market leading and award winning mobile device lifecycle management platform that enables customers to centrally manage their fleet of smartphone and tablet devices - based on multiple mobile platforms - in real time, over the air.
FAMOC Remote Access provides:
- A new way to access mobile devices remotely, improving organisations’ ability to respond to change, fast
- Faster time to resolution, by troubleshooting end user problems “on the go”, without the need to be at the office or in front of a laptop
- Intuitive interface, simplifying administration
- Full integration into the FAMOC’s comprehensive suite of MDM products
FAMOC Remote Access requires either a hosted or an on-site FAMOC server. Contact your company phone administrator for further details or conact FancyFon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Category: Business
- Released: 05 May 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: FancyFon, LLC
- © FancyFon Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.