By Jamella Creations Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're planning a wedding and own an iPad then this app is a must have. GuestPlanner is a wedding app to take care of all your guest list and seating plan needs!
Designed specifically for the iPad, GuestPlanner takes full advantage of the iPad's touch interface and portrait/landscape modes to make guest list organization and seating plan visualization a breeze.
Portrait Orientation: (Guest List Mode)
* Full featured guest list tracker
-invite status (RSVP'ed, declined, sent, not sent)
-Guest of bride/groom
-special needs (booster, high chair, wheelchair, allergies)
* Powerful filters to quickly query select guests that meet certain criteria
* MENU MANAGEMENT
-configure menu options with custom icons and track guests menu selection
* GIFT TRACKER
-track money or gifts received from guests (this will help with thank you cards)
* Export your guestlist in CSV format as backup to ensure you don't lose the information
Landscape Orientation: (Seating Plan mode)
* A truly visual seating plan interface
* Add guest tables with a drag and drop!
* Assign guests to tables by dragging them into the guest table!
* Assign multiple guests to a table by simple drag and drop also!
* Assign names to guest tables
* Add floor plan objects such as dance floor, cake table, DJ booth to help visualize and duplicate the venue's setup
* Resize tables and floorplan objects to accomodate small and large weddings
* Take a snapshot of your seating plan and email out to the reception coordinator or wedding planner
* Many backgrounds and colors to choose from!
GuestPlanner is 100% free for weddings of up to 50 guests, 5 tables and 5 floorplan objects. Weddings that require more will need to consider purchasing the premium version (in-app purchase).
With the base version being free, there's absolutely nothing to lose from trying out the app!
Guestplanner is used by professional wedding planners and event coordinators!
If you have a problem or question with the app, please contact us directly as we love to hear from you (email@example.com)! It's feedback from our loyal users that help up improve our apps in future updates! Note that we are unable to reply and assist people who comment in the App store so please email or tweet us instead. We reply to all that contact us!
Happy wedding planning!
What's New in Version 2.5
This release contains many bug fixes