By Ronald Bell
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HiraFlash is a Hiragana study aid with four fun study modes:
- "Flash Card" mode tests your memory of individual characters.
- "Speed Flash" tests your ability to rapidly recognize individual characters.
- "Romanize Words" tests your ability to recognize groups of characters as words/phrases.
- "Reference Chart" displays the full list of characters, for quick reference.
This app requires no network connection, allowing you to study Japanese anywhere.
If you like HiraFlash, be sure to check out the Katakana Version, KataFlash!
- USD 2.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 18 February 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ronald Bell
- © 2008, Ronald Bell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.