By TRAN TRUNG CHUYEN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iGeoTrans is a perfect solution to replacing dedicated handheld GPS navigation devices for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. It supports surveying, mapping, fieldwork and related fields for any area in the world.
- Locates user's location with high accuracy.
- Allows users to manage and load waypoints, displaying straight route from user's location to the selected waypoint on the map in real time.
- Allows users to compute the area or distance directly on the map
- Displays direction, digital compass, route and the straight-line distance between user's location and the selected waypoint on the map in real time.
- Users can manage the reference coordinate systems by adding, removing, and updating them.
- Geodetic data in a reference coordinate system can be transformed to those in another with high accuracy (there are 7 parameters for datum transformations between a user-defined coordinate system and WGS 84 Global definition and vice versa or among the user-defined coordinate systems).
- Converts geodetic coordinates to map grid coordinates and vice versa using one of 26 different map projections for any area in the world.
- Easily imports or exports waypoint coordinates in different coordinate systems and input formats.
We're always happy to help our users and receive their comments! To ensure a direct response from us, please send your bug report or feature requests to iGeoTrans@Gmail.com. We hope you will consider leaving a 5 star rating and a positive review on iTunes.
The GPS in iGeoTrans IS ONLY AS ACCURATE AS YOUR device's built-in GPS.
Better performance on iOS 6 with iPhones (3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C) and iPad (2, 3, 4, mini).
What's New in Version 1.6.8
Compatible with iOS 9
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 18 September 2015
- Version: 1.6.8
- Size: 24.9 MB
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Developer: TRAN TRUNG CHUYEN
- © 2011 by Tran Trung Chuyen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.