By Johan Andersson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simplistic and creative app for combining images with masks and different blend modes on your iPhone and iPad.
While the use and basic idea is very simple, there's almost an endless list of things you can do with it. Some things worth highlighting are:
- Multi Exposure
- Choosing where and how much to apply of filter from other apps.
- Adding or replacing objects.
- Adding textures.
- Creating your own personalised filters with overlays
Image Blender outputs the full resolution without any limits to the size of your source image.
If you have any questions before buying, need help to get started or just want to share your work, don't hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com and I'll do my best to help.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
- Updated for iOS 10
- Easier to access undo in when masking
- Uses standard sharing sheets (Flatten and custom PNG save moved here)
- Tweaked color schemes and icons in app
- Lots of bug fixes
- Requires iOS 8 or later, older version can still be downloaded for older versions.
If you enjoy using Image Blender, please consider leaving a review / rating, it helps a lot, thanks!
- USD 3.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 12 September 2016
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Johan Andersson
- © Johan Andersson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.