By Xewton GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ON SALE: -50% for a limited time ***
iQualizer visualizes what your iPhone hears. It analyzes the sound picked up by the iPhone's microphone and converts it into beautiful abstract imagery. Use it as an equalizer display for your stereo, at parties, in your car, or just speak into and see what happens. It's a great tool for musicians, watch your music and stimulate your creativity.
- iPod music playback cannot run at the same time
- iPhone only (microphone required; runs on 2nd-gen iPod Touch if earphones with a mic are plugged in)
- Flick to switch between the 13 eye-catching views
- Pan up/down to change the color
- Pinch to set the sensibility
- Supports all device orientations
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Fixed a bug regarding the device orientation auto-detection.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 16 July 2009
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Xewton GmbH
- © 2009 Alexander Gross
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).