By Create2Thrive LLP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** Endorsed by knitty.com and The Knitter *****
***** A Can't Live Without App -- USA Today *****
knitCompanion provides awesome tools for keeping track in any pattern. NO MORE PAPER or FLIPPING PAGES! Now you can have:
* KEYS always in front of you
* MAGIC MARKERS to find like stitches and then color, highlight, and count them.
* REMINDERS for "at the same time" instructions so you never miss a step.
* INVERTED MARKERS are easy on the eye and make color-coded/colorwork charts a breeze.
* GLUE CHARTS TOGETHER to get ONE chart, ONE row marker for the whole row. Plus lots of tools to manage wide charts and keep your place.
* APPEND clues for Mystery KALs.
* NOTES, HIGHLIGHTS, COUNTERS, KNIT TIMER, and much more.
kC's patented^ knitter inspired design enables you to interact with your patterns like never before. No more flipping pages to find your key or knit a larger chart. You get reminders as you move along your rows, so those pesky "at the same time" instructions appear right when you need them. Simplify complex instructions into manageable pieces. Supports advanced capabilities for charts and written instructions including row markers, stitch markers, highlighting, and much more.
With free knitCompanion you can QuickStart as many patterns from your library as you'd like (bring unlimited PDFs into the app using iOS standard Open-in feature). In-app purchase options provide access to knitCompanion's extended tools for keeping track. Visit us at www.knitCompanion.com to learn more about knitCompanion. We also have a very active Ravelry group (knitCompanion).
*Patents 8,506,303 & 8,529,263
What's New in Version 3.6
Introducing Magic Markers! Tap a stitch and Magic Marker finds the rest. Now you can:
* HIGHLIGHT them for easy reading (for example, make all ssk pink, k2tog blue, and cdd yellow). Works for wide stitches like cables too.
* COUNT them so its easy to tell how many are in a stretch.
* COLOR them so your colorwork chart can match your knitting and you can see how your chosen colors will look before you knit.
This release also includes:
* An expanded color palette.
* Access to modify the setup of projects created from kCDesigns.
* Access to knit from your full kCProjects after your subscription expires.
* Variety of bug fixes and general stability improvements.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 06 May 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Create2Thive LLP
- © Create2Thrive Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.