MamaBear Family Safety
By GeoWaggle LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MamaBear is your all-in-one family safety app providing parents information to worry less and encourage larger boundaries for kids to explore more.
- Keep parents updated without a text or call and check in with emoticons.
- Send your parents a "Come Get Me" or "Emergency" notification.
- Customize your view of MamaBear with wallpaper selections.
- Save time checking in on your child’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Set up alerts to monitor only the important stuff like new friends, words on your programmed restricted words list, uploaded photos and tags.
- View images they upload to Instagram right in the MamaBear alert list.
- Know your child’s current and recent location at the tap of the app.
- Set up arrival and departure alerts for places like school, home and practice.
- Know when they exceed a pre-set driving speed.
- Use the “drop-off” feature to know if your child leaves a designated area.
Set up the MamaBear safety app in three steps:
1. A parent downloads MamaBear on their smartphone and registers their family account.
2. Kids install and log in to MamaBear for location monitoring.
3. Parents log in to their child's social media accounts in MamaBear settings and customize other desired notifications.
Protecting your family just got easier!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.8
Who's your child interacting with on Twitter?
NEW FEATURE: Monitor Twitter for restricted words, who they are following and who is following them.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MamaBear to stop monitoring location updates on a child's phone after the phone was turned off for a period of time.