Mary Machine Classic
By Chih-Wen Yang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mary Machine Classic is funny game based on a famous gambling machine (aka Small Mary) . Now you own it and can play it on the go. Bet on it ,win the prize and double it up.
1. You can bet on 9 different targets. Each target's max bet is 9.
2. When you win prize, you can double it up.
3. If you're lucky, you can get extra bonus sometimes.
4. Some bet targets have a twice prize light, the odds is doubled if the light is on.
4. Sound and game rules are very close to original gambling machine.
5. T.Chinese/S.Chinese/Japanese/English user interface are supported.
6. Game setting is available. Reset credit, turn on/off sound effect.
7. Game credit is saved when quit and will be loaded when application restart.
Step 1. Click the different target to bet.
Step 2. Click the start button to start game.
Step 3. When you get prize, you can click take button to take score. Or you can double it up by clicking left or right button.
Step 4. If you win from a double up game, you can click left or right button to double it up again. If you don't want to double it up, you can click take button to take score .
Step 5. Repeat step 1 to step 4 to have fun.
1. If you get "Once More" result, it means part of bet is gone. You can bet on gone part, or click start button to use left bet for a game.
2. If you have enough credit, you can click start button to use last bet for a game.
3. When betting,you can bet by click 7x7 rectangle or 1x9 rectangle.You can click "Once More" area to bet right side or left side. Also you can click "Extra bonus" area to bet max.
4.When win the prize, you can click on little Red Riding Hood or Wolf as left button or right button to double it up.
5. You can bet 1 to all target first. This will make you feel easy to win game.
6. You can calculate expect return value to determine your bet strategy.
- Category: Games
- Released: 18 February 2010
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
- Developer: Chih-Wen Yang
- © 2009 Chih-Wen Yang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.