Mechanical Engineering Magazine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mechanical Engineering magazine is the award-winning monthly flagship publication of ASME. Published since 1880, the magazine, and this app, deliver an interdisciplinary view of engineering trends and breakthroughs, giving readers a roadmap to understand today's technology and tomorrow's innovations.
– Current and past issues of Mechanical Engineering magazine.
– Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition.
– Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
– Download each issue and return any time for offline reading.
– Search the archive of available issues.
– Bookmark your favorite articles.
– Share your comments with other readers.
Mechanical Engineering magazine is published by ASME, founded as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers in 1880. ASME promotes the art, science and practice of multidisciplinary engineering and allied sciences around the globe.
This app includes issues dating back to January 2012. New issues will be available for download monthly.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
What's New in Version 37
Bug fixes, performance enhancements
- Category: News
- Updated: 21 October 2016
- Version: 37
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: ASME
- © 2013 GTxcel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.