Medication Tracker (iMedications)
By iHealth Ventures LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you forget to take the medications? iMedications is an easy to use medication management app to help you remind and keep track of your Medications - your pills and vitamins.
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, E-reminders improve medication adherence in patients with chronic conditions. Carry around iMedications in your iPhone , iPod Touch, iPad all the time to keep on top of your medications, to keep you healthy.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Dosage, Frequency, Rx and Refill info.
* REMINDER ALERT: Remind patients to take their medications on time. If a patient forgets to take the medication, a notification alert is sent as a reminder.
* Add PILL IDENTIFICATION Photo.
* DOSAGE history: Record the time, the medication is taken. View all historic data.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Medications records with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Improves Medication Adherence of patients with chronic conditions
* Medication reminding tool for patients
* Add Text NOTES
* No Internet Connection required, all data is stored locally for your Privacy and Security.
* No monthly subscription fee (unlike other iphone apps)
* Quick access to your data.
* MONITOR changes in medications over time.
* Medication adherence app.
* Ultimate App for Medication Management and Monitoring.
* Useful for tracking compliance rate for drugs.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
* Safety alerts
* Drug Info
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Minor bug fix
- USD 3.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 April 2013
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: iHealth Ventures LLC.
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.