By Maple Tree
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** Special discount price for all our Jigsaw Apps ****
From the creators of
--- Van Gogh Paintings Jigsaw
--- Raphael Paintings Jigsaw
--- Alfred Stevens Jigsaw
--- Alphonse Mucha Jigsaw and many more.
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni was born on 6th March 1475 and died on 18th February 1564 and commonly known as Michelangelo. He was an Italian Renaissance painter, sculptor, architect, poet, and engineer.
Despite making few forays beyond the arts, his versatility in the disciplines he took up was of such a high order that he is often considered a contender for the title of the archetypal Renaissance man, along with fellow Italian Leonardo da Vinci.
You can enjoy and play puzzle with 75+ paintings made by him in high resolution.
You can select any paintings from the gallery to play jigsaw.
Download the jigsaw app and match your visualization with - The great Michelangelo
- On screen visual progress bar for Puzzle
- View the painting in between while playing puzzle
- You can select any paintings from the gallery
- You can select time for puzzle i.e. 1/5/10 up to 30 minutes from settings
- Use the hammer and break the paintings
- Break the paintings in 16, 25 and 36 blocks
- With combination of number of random blocks & timing for puzzle you can play many levels
- Share the paintings through email, Facebook
- Save the paintings to your photo gallery
- USD 0.99
- Category: Reference
- Released: 01 September 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: PRAKRUT MEHTA
- © Maple Tree Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.