Contacts Backup & Import
By Han Mingjie
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*****Protect your contacts!*****
It's very easy and fast to backup & import your contacts with "Contacts Backup & Import".
You must sent backup file (*.vcf) to your email account or up to dropbox and save it in the Inbox. So if you buy a new device or your device get lost you can recover your contacts easily using backup files stored in your mail account or your dropbox.
Just tap on the "Backup" button on the main menu. After all your contacts saved as a single vCard (.vcf) backup file on your device, tap on the "Send A Email" button and send the backup file to yourself (your email address). Or "Up to Dropbox" button and save the backup file to yourself dropbox.
• vCard is a file format standard for electronic business cards. They can contain Photo, Name, Nickname, Title, Company, Email, Phone, Address, Birthday, URL, Relationship, and Instant messaging.
• You can select contacts groups which you want to backup.
• You can select contacts which you want to backup.
• You can control contacts field to backup.
• Import the vCard file from Dropbox or iTunes when you need.
• You can unlink dropbox . In order to protect your dropbox ID.
• If you have any inquiries or questions, regarding this application, please contact us: email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Comprehensive support information is available online at http://www.hanmingjie.com/.
What's New in Version 1.6
Fixed bug: Open "Backup a Group" and "select person", this app is not running.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 November 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Han Mingjie
- © HanMingJie
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.