Morris Nichols’ Delaware Trust Law Companion
By Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trust Companion By Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP.
The Morris Nichols’ Trust Companion for iPad and iPhone gives lawyers immediate access to the most current select laws, procedures, rules and materials specific to Delaware Trust Law practice.
Fully text searchable and divided into nineteen quick-find sections, the Companion contains, among other things:
- Select Title 12 Chapters - including 33, 35 (Subchapters I-VII), 38 (Subchapters I-II), and 61 (Subchapters I-VI)
- Title 25 – Chapter 5 (Rule Against Perpetuities; Power of Appointment; Rule Against Accumulations)
- Title 30 – Chapter 16 (Subchapters I, III)
- Procedure for Filing Consent Petitions for Trust Matters with the Register in Chancery
- Morris Nichols’ Trust Group’s Delaware Trust Law Alerts, Updates and Publications
The content of this application is intended for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. The application or its content is not intended to, and does not, constitute a solicitation for the formation of an attorney-client relationship, and no such relationship is established through the use of the application.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 21 December 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Morris Nichols Arsht & Tunnell
- © Morris Nichols' Delaware Trust Law Companion. Copyright 2013-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.