By Would-Be Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"(4,5/5) ...Paint Fighter is an easy yet entertaining game with a high replay value. The simple controls take a minute to learn but the game entertains for hours." - AppAdvice.com
* * * * * * * *
You have a round of 10 fights with ruthless automat or your favourite opponent for a territory of painted cells. You start from bottom left corner of territory and rush to the attack for cells towards your enemy. The first who takes more than a half of cells will become a winner of the fight.
Each new fight is harder than previous – more colors or more cells on the territory. In case of battle against the intelligent machine you can move ahead after win of fight only. All fights are randomly generated so there is no one similar combat!
Paints are your weapons in fight. Each turn you can repaint your cells to the new color and all cells with the same color which connected with your ones will become yours. Flood the territory by your color!
- two game modes - classic and two corners game
- 10 absolutely randomly generated fights in the round
- fierce battle against the intelligent machine or tournament with human opponent
- from 5 colors and 99 cells on the start to 8 colors and 1824 cells at the last fight on iPhone and up to 10904 cells on iPad
- the Game Center support
- statistics of game results
- rich colors and rich style of game appearance
- the biggest territory of the screen among all analogues
- works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, supports Retina display
Please, be careful – Paint Fighter is too attractive and could not be recommended for game-dependent people!
Have a good fight!
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Minor bug fixes
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 15 November 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexey Ishkov
- © 2013 Would-Be Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.