By TriggerWave LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hide your private or sensitive pictures. You can take pictures with PicVault or import them from your existing pictures. Create a PIN and lock them up!
- Picture privacy
- Take pictures from the camera (iPhone only) or import from existing pictures
- Image browsing with pan and zoom
- Export pictures from PicVault back to your pictures library to sync them with your computer
Warning: do not forget your PIN. There is no way to recover it!!
Thanks for all the great feedback. Version 2.6 is here! It includes:
- Retina support
- Folder organization
- Better image browsing
- Scroll through images from the image viewer
- Images not clipped when zoomed out
- New icon (calculator)
- New display name (PV)
All updates will be free for anyone who purchases the application.
NOTE: PicVault works best with less than 50 photos per folder. Please create a new folder if you need to import more than 50 photos. I am working on an update to address this.
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Make sure you back up (export all) your PicVault photos before you apply any update in case there are any hiccups.
What's New in Version 2.2
Bug fixes for iOS 4.0
- USD 2.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 August 2010
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: TriggerWave LLC
- © 2008 John Moffett
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.