pose for photography ( iPad FREE version )
By CHENG KUANG HUNG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
— Preface —
Whether you are a professional model or ordinary people like you and me, you want to have flattering poses when taking pictures.
The problem is that we just don’t know how to pose in pictures to look our best. Although we can sometimes practice posing in front of a mirror referencing to full-length photo with beautiful poses in magazines, these are rare and hard to find. This is why we have come up with the most complete 、 consistent and the largest amount of pose reference data for the most reasonable price available.
Our database is built from years of collecting and sorting pictures to get thousands of distinctive poses. We also invite professional performers to demonstrate these poses; all the photos are full-length and shot in a professional studio. We hope you will find our work to be of quality and enjoy the experience.
You will find that these posing references are original photography records and the database is comprehensive 、 complete 、 easy to use and offers practical posing reference pictures.
Pose for photography is an E-Book, an application and also a useful pocket tool for everyone. Even professional models or photographers can benefit from it to get new ideas.
— Content Feature —
1. The largest number of poses : More than 1800 poses included(PRO version).
2. All full-length photo : No profile or half length pictures.
3. All new shots : Not from any photography records.
4. Professional demonstration : Lee Mi is professionally trained in body language expression.
— Software Feature —
1. Smooth operation : Can smoothly handling large amount of poses.
2. Mirror support : Easy to compare, easy to use.
3. My Favorites support : Makes searching and filtering easy.
4. Rotate support : Rotate your screen to get better viewing options.
5. Flexible thumbnail mode : Set the number of thumbnails per column for easier browsing and searching.
6. Overlay function : Take your own photo by overlaying the pose sample on the view field of the built-in camera.
— Total Pose Number —
FREE version : more than 50 poses.
LIFE version : more than 600 poses.
PRO version (upgrade from LIFE version) : more than 1800 poses.
What's New in Version 2.0
1. Modify some details when rotating the device.
2. Modify font size for different language.
3. Add Camera support.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 10 July 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Kuang Hung Cheng
- © 2012 Cheng Kuang Hung
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.