By Simi Kapoor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★ SUMMER SALE - 50% OFF FOR A SHORT TIME
★★ Grab it now before the price goes back up
Prashnavali has been in use for over 400 years in traditional form in India. This is an iPhone app based on the same principles.
The Ramacharitamanas Prashnavali – was originally created by the Hindu Saint Tulsidas, who was born in Rajpur in Uttar Pradesh in the sixteenth century. Famed as a poet and believed to be an incarnation of Valmiki, the author of the ancient Sanskrit epic Ramayana, Tulsidas is one of the most beloved figures in Indian history. He is widely credited with a revival of religion through his books, especially the inspired poetic reshaping (in Hindi) of the Ramayana in his Ram-charit-manas.
The Prashnavali has been viewed over the centuries as a gift to mankind, for it gives divinely inspired answers to your most important questions.
★ HOW TO USE PRASHNAVALI ★
1. Pray to Lord Shri Ram/the God and concentrate on your question.
2. Ask the question in your mind in clear and distinct words.
3. Click once anywhere on the OM image on the next page. Behind this image 225 clickable squares are hidden.
4. Prashnavali will get you the answer/prediction to your question according to your click.
★ Please do not forget to rate the app. Your comments and suggestions are very valuable to us and will help us improve them. Also try out our other apps.
What's New in Version 1.01
Enhanced response time and improved prediction dial.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 20 December 2010
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Simi Kapoor
- © Exim Limited LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.