By Kevin Roczey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quick Italian is a very small and fast application that will quickly convert your words or phrases into the Italian language. This is ideal if you need a quick translation while traveling, need help with your homework or are just curious how different words or phrases are spelled.
You also have the ability to save translations to a history file for later recall. You can view your history list at any time and even edit a saved translation if you only need minor changes to the text. You can also paste in entire paragraphs of text from other applications to translate lots of stuff at one.
You can delete your saved translation history either one at a time or all at once.
- Quickly translate single words
- Quickly translate phrases
- Copy/Paste to and from other applications
- Save translations for future reference
- Edit saved translations
- Delete individual saved translations
- Delete all saved translations
What's New in Version 3.1
iOS 5.1 update
- USD 4.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 18 March 2012
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Kevin Roczey
- © 2012 Two Rocks Media, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.