By Adil Ben Moussa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Qur’an Pro offers all muslims the complete Holy Quran with verse by verse recitation, translation and transcription.
- Arabic, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Nederlands, اردو ,فارسی ,Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Türkçe, Italiano,Hrvatski, Norsk, Język polski, Português, Limba română, русский язык, Shqip, Azerbaycan dili, Bălgarski esik, čeština, Svenska translations of the Quran as well as the app itself is translated.
- Surah by surah and verse by verse recitations by: Sheikh Al Husary, Mishary Al-Afasy, Ash-Shatri, Abdul Basit, Saad El Ghamidi, As-Sudais, Bukhatir, Al-Muaiqly and Al-Hudaify.
- Smart Audio Download Manager to manage audios
- Download the audio in the sleep mode
- Playing the audio in the sleep mode
- Smart audio repeat options to memorize the Holy Quran, for example: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat a single surah multiple times
- Play any aya audio by just clicking on the aya
- Social media options are integrated: Twitter, Facebook and Email
- Simple and unlimited Favorites.
- Smart audio controls to Play/Stop, FF and RW.
- Smart and very fast search, to allow you to find any Aya, Hizb, Surah Number, or Word (in translation)
- Du’as from the Holy Quran with a direct link to their position in the Quran.
- Live Quran Radio stations
- A complete Transcription table with Arabic character, the transcription characters and audio of the arabic characters to help you to read and pronounce arabic.
- Possibility to send feedback/suggestion/errors
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/islamhomeinfo
Facebook @ http://facebook.com/islamhomeinfo
One of the user review:
One of the best Qur'an app if not the best *****
by Louis24x7 - Version 2.0 - Jan 20, 2012
This is one of the best Qur'an app that has the transcription included. All the other Qur'an app includes translation and recitation which you can follow, but not all the time you have the luxury of replaying the recitation aloud. I do not speak nor read Arabic, so reading the Qur'an with Arabic writing was out of the question. I've searched and bought multiple apps only to be disappointed that they did not contain the transliteration of the sura. I've also written to those developers to maybe have an add on purchase to have the transcription. One of them actually told me that if I didn't speak nor learn Arabic, then I shouldn't be reading the Qur'an. Wow, are we Muslims really that shallow? Thanks to this app, I can now read the Qur'an almost anywhere: in the train, bus, waiting room, library, etc. And I can also understand the meaning of each words. I can honestly say that I now have read close to twenty sura and my vocabulary has also grown. I can almost understand some Arabic conversation because of his p.
What's New in Version 3.0
- The following recitations has been added: As-Sudais, Bukhatir, Al-Muaiqly and Al-Hudaify
- Search in Arabic, transliteration and translation
- Three Font levels for the ayat added, Medium, Large and X Large
- Option to hide the transliteration and/or translation in the aya view
- Minor Bug fixes
- USD 0.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 18 January 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 54.9 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Urdu
- Developer: Adil Ben Moussa
- © Adil Ben Moussa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.