Rapid Fire - Secret Camera
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever wished you could capture pictures of people naturally? Kids drive you crazy when you try to take a picture of them? Well, Rapid Fire is on your side. Simply launch the Rapid Fire and it will immediately begin taking pictures (or recording video) as quickly as it can or at a configurable frequency.
Unlike other similar apps, Rapid Fire goes straight to business with no camera animations or previews and suppresses the camera flash. Rapid Fire also comes built-in with 4 different disguises:
- A blacked-out screen. Use this to mimic a sleeping phone or telephone conversation
- A live map. Use this fully functional map to mimic the maps application
- A live web browser that you can use to surf to your favourite site while Rapid fire continues to take pictures or record video
- A picture from your camera roll. Take a screen capture of your favourite app and use this disguise to mimic it!
Rapid Fire now also offers Document Sharing mode. When this mode is enabled, captured images will be saved to the Shared Documents folder instead of the camera roll. These images can later be retrieved and viewed using iTunes on your home computer.
If you are having trouble with Rapid Fire, please visit the support link below for Frequently Asked Questions.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Fixed status bar not hiding
Fixed settings window sizing
- USD 0.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 21 November 2014
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Okhtay Shoghi
- © Okhtay Shoghi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.