By Xiang YUE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever had thoughts - an idea flash through your mind - when you were reading your favourite book?
Were you able to write them down or take photos?
Were you able to use a photo as a bookmark?
Track your reading time?
Recording your reading time and reminding you about your reading time can be a delightful experience.
Reading & Note combines all these in one package.
✔ KEY FEATURES!!
- Easy note-taking while you are reading, including cut/copy and paste, Undo and Redo, taking a photo and inserting in your notes ...
- Recording the books you have read.
- Calculating your total reading time.
- Set up a reading time plan.
- Alarm to remind you of your reading times.
- Bookmarking function so you can return to key sections.
- Take pictures as bookmarks.
- Graph display of your reading time.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 21 December 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Xiang YUE
- © 2011 Neptune Studios Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.