By Francis Bonnin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Repeat is a multitouch game where you have to reproduce the sequences, pushing the different sections of a given sound and color.
Compete against yourself and other players either locally or on the internet.
This game will run on you iPhone/iPod and iPad.
It is Retina Display, Game Center (leaderboards and achievements) enabled.
Various entertaining single player modes are available like the one of the popular Simon game.
Train, improve and compare your memory skills using the persisted scores for each different mode.
Thanks to the exclusive multitouch screen feature, up to 3 touches can performed at the same time.
Play with as many friends as you want at the same time using one single version of the program.
Every day, a new exclusive challenge can be downloaded from the Internet.
Upload your best score and compare yourself with the others worldwide players .
To those who don't know how to play the game :
The game mode is not always like Simon.
According to the game mode, you have to play differently.
- Normal Sequence : Repeat the longer and longer sequences (like the Simon game).
- Zen Sequence : Normal sequence, no time constraints (like the Simon game, but without the stressful time limit).
- Different Sequence : The sequences are each time different (Repeat the sequence, like the Simon game, however the sequence will change at each new step).
- Reversed Sequence : Repeat the sequences in reverse order (the last step of the demo must be the first played one, and so on).
- Shifted Sequence : Shift the sequences by one clockwise (you have to rotate everything from the demo by one clockwise).
- Hidden Sequence : The new step is the only one displayed (so you have to keep in mind the first ones).
What's New in Version 2.3
fix for a potential Game Center crash at startup.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 November 2011
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Francis Bonnin
- © PacoLabs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.