Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A tool to help actors memorize lines of dialogue for a scene.
- Each character's line is displayed page by page.
- Before starting the script, select the character you are playing and that character's dialogue will be covered up. You can show the dialogue if you forget the line.
- The dialogue of other characters will be audible using text-to-speech.
- Text can be edited in the app or transferred through iTunes. Create a new script in the app for an example. File is plain text.
What's New in Version 1.2
- new editor allows you to edit each line separately
- import PDF files
- use Apple's AVSpeechSynthesizer for speech if running iOS 7
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 29 May 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Carlo Yu
- © 2011 Duckosoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.