By ModelMaker Tools BV
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas.
We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind Full editions (separate purchase) are designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms.
For example (as a separate purchase) for iOS and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/download
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 8 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or auto layout.
• Change and customize the appearance.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use auto layout (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ add notes
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ collapse and expand branches
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
What's New in Version v1.16.1
• Rectangular lasso selection: Command+Drag selects, Shift+Command+Drag extends selection
• Auto scroll support for node well, moving elements and lasso selection
• Make topics and labels bold, italic, underline and/or strikethrough.
• Rich text in topics and labels using mark down similar syntax: *bold*, _italic_ ~underline~
• Natural + Colors style sheet uses Auto Tapered line style.
• Touch bar support
• Added "Mind Maps" button in toolbar
• Automatic link detection in Note field
• Bug fixed: Style Sheet previews not working
• Bug fixed: presets preview could cause a crash
• Bug fixed: Keyboard shortcut Alt+Backspace would not invoke "Delete Single Topic"