By Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SIUE’s mobile app helps you stay connected. Read news, contact faculty and staff, and find your way with campus maps. Additional features include:
- Access our social media feeds all in one place
- Follow your favorite Cougar teams, check scores and schedules, read the top stories, view rosters and statistics, etc.
- View upcoming SIUE events
- Get a pick list of the rental books you need from Textbook Service
- Access your courses, assignments, grades and more through Blackboard Learn
- Contact the SIUE admissions staff
- Search the directory for important numbers
- See what dining options are available on campus, get restaurant hours and locations (‘list view’ and ‘map view’ available)
- Read SIUE news stories
- Access library resources in a mobile-friendly format
- Take a virtual campus tour
- More coming soon!
Download the SIUE mobile app today!
What's New in Version 2.6.14
Thanks for using SIUE mobile app! You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Every update of SIUE mobile app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As other new features become available, we’ll highlight those here.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 September 2015
- Version: 2.6.14
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Developer: Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Information Technology Services
- © 2015 SIUE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.