By Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SIUE’s mobile app helps you stay connected. Read news, contact faculty and staff, and find your way with campus maps. Additional features include:
- Access our social media feeds all in one place
- Follow your favorite Cougar teams, check scores and schedules, read the top stories, view rosters and statistics, etc.
- View upcoming SIUE events
- Get a pick list of the rental books you need from Textbook Service
- Access your courses, assignments, grades and more through Blackboard Learn
- Contact the SIUE admissions staff
- Search the directory for important numbers
- See what dining options are available on campus, get restaurant hours and locations (‘list view’ and ‘map view’ available)
- Read SIUE news stories
- Access library resources in a mobile-friendly format
- Take a virtual campus tour
- More coming soon!
Download the SIUE mobile app today!
What's New in Version 3.0.66
New Configure WiFi module – Join your device to the SIUE wireless network, eduroam. Once configured, you can also connect automatically when visiting other eduroam member campuses. Certificate authentication means you won't need to update your WiFi settings each time you change your e-ID password.
Safety / Support module - Added emergency phone map
New Parking module - Includes an interactive parking lot map, contact info for parking services, Whoosh! App (pay the meter from your phone), view permit and citation rates, buy your permit, pay a citation, appeal a citation, and view parking / traffic regulations
Updated News module
Resolved indefinite loading in notification module if a network is unavailable
Resolved notifications appearing prior to the start date
Resolved app crashing when tap Add to Calendar
Additional bug fixes & enhancements
- Category: Education
- Updated: 29 February 2016
- Version: 3.0.66
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Developer: Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Information Technology Services
- © 2015 SIUE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.