Tao te Ching of Lao Tzu - Free
By Brian Walker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Tao te Ching of Lao Tzu is among the wisest books ever written and one of the greatest gifts ever given to humankind. In the handful of pages that make up the Tao te Ching, there is an answer to each of life’s questions, a solution to every predicament, a balm for any wound. It is less a book than a living, breathing angel.
This free version contains the complete first twenty passages. Additional content and emailing feature is available through an In App Purchase.
Brian Browne Walker’s contemporary translations of Taoist classics have received high marks for their simplicity, clarity, and accessibility. This beautiful and functional app, which you can read in a linear fashion like a book or receive random readings from, and which allows you to email any selection to a friend with the click of a button, will be a beloved friend for years.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Updated for iOS 8
• Simplified top bar menu system
• Many other interface enhancements
• Fixed issue with iPads running iOS 7 in landscape mode
- Category: Books
- Updated: 09 January 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 40.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Brian Walker
- © 2015 Brian Browne Walker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.