By Bleacher Report
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that sends alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.4.3
• Follow the Women's World Cup 2015 and International Champions Cup
• Relegated more bugs home for summer holiday, including fixes for the Today widget, Apple Watch, and watching videos
• Team Stream for Apple Watch – get your team's breaking news, scores, and live play-by-play at a glance during class, meeting or date (because skinny jean pockets make subtlety difficult)
• Picture-in-Picture (#pictureception) video player so you can keep watching while browsing the latest Tebow stories or scores
• Live MLB play-by-play to catch every bat-flipping HR and infield fly rule in action (even if you still don't understand the rule whatsoever)
• Pink-slipped more bugs down to AAA ball
• You stream, I stream, we all stream for Game Streams – tap any live game in the app to open a stream with play-by-play, tweets, and stories. Perfect to catch your bracket busters bust in real-busting time #FrankTheTank #Justise4Prez
• Soccer play-by-play for every clever, clever touch
• Who says size matters? Fonts adjust to your OS settings for max (or min) readability
• • • • • • • (•'s show which stream have new stories)
• Add the Pacquiao vs. Mayweather stream!
• Blocking the plate – 3rd party websites with ads gone wild (e.g. automatically opening the App Store) must now ask you before trying to leave the app
• Supporting iPhone 6/6+ screen sizes better than your overstretched skinny jean pockets
• Widget! Add the Team Stream Widget to your Today screen to get all your teams' scores (or Top Games if your teams are already in full-on tank mode)
• New streams for Daily Fantasy, Kicks (sneakerheads unite), eSports (gg Dota 2), NFL Rumors, and NHL Rumors
• Cut bugs from the team (for their sassy pre-game interviews)
• Alternate (sleeved) Uni's for the Homescreen! Added 37.2% more personalization to your homescreen so your teams and their latest stories are even easier to find.
• Caught more bugs one-handed, including zooming in on articles on iOS7 #thingsodellcancatch
• Homescreen Redux! Home[screen] is where the heart is. Scroll through the latest stories across sports and from your teams. Jump into a stream or open My Teams. No matter how much you love change, try it out for a week before you tell us how much you love the ch-ch-ch-changes.
• Fantasy Football Live Play-by-Play and My Box Score! Add your fantasy players to My Fantasy Stream to get all their news, plus live plays and a box score for just your players. Warning: Avoiding the Sacko Bowl not guaranteed
• NFL and College Football Live Play-by-Play! Open your team's stream during games to see live play-by-play. You'll want to dunk on the FG posts after every scoring play (then open your checkbook).
• Put even more bugs on IR – Designated Never to Return list for iOS 8, including faster scrolling and crash [not Davis] bugs for some users
• New(new) streams: Trending, Sports Lists, Video Games, Uni Watch, Longform. Swagger fans, you'll now find all the great stories you love in Sports Lists and Trending
• College Football and Premier League updates
• Share stories more easily via Facebook, Facebook Messenger, or WhatsApp (Coming soon! Yo)
• Saved almost as many bugs as Timmy #ThingsTimHowardCouldSave
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 02 July 2015
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 32.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish
- Developer: Bleacher Report
- © 2015 Bleacher Report Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.