By Gianluca Natalini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vibrometer is a tool for measuring vibrations.
With Vibrometer you can challenge your friends and win if your body is more motionless than the bodies of the other players.
Stretch the arms forward, keeping the device in one hand and press the button "START" ... keep the device as motionless as possible (from START until TIMEOUT)!
Who consumes less energy wins the challenge.
Vibrometer can also be used as a tool for measuring vibrations by activating the "recording"... the tool will automatically calculate the minimum and maximum vibration along the axes x,y,z, the energy consumed and record the instantaneous values of the accelerations. These data will be saved for later use. The recorded accelerations data can also be displayed graphically or shared.
- Measuring vibrations/accelerations along the axes x,y,z
- Counter for the consumed energy
- Recording function
- Calculation of minimum and maximum vibration along the axes x,y,z
- Multiplayer game (wins the challenge the player who makes the device vibrate less)
- Chart of the recorded accelerations along the axes x,y,z
- Accelerations diagram pan and zoom
- The diagrams of the accelerations can be saved in the "Photo Album" of the device
- The diagrams of accelerations can be sent with an email
- "ITunes File Sharing" to store on MAC or PC the values of the recorded accelerations along the three axes x,y,z
What's New in Version 1.4
* New iOS7 interface
* iOS7 optimizations
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 November 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Gianluca Natalini
- © Copyright: 2009 Gianluca Natalini - NGCYBIT Robotics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.