By BankIslami Pakistan Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
mBankIslami brings an array of convenient, secure and personalized services at your fingertip.
With mBankIslami, you can easily and instantly perform any of the following.
• Check your latest account balances (for all accounts maintained with BankIslami)
• View transaction details
• Manage your BankIslami Debit Card (for all debit cards, maintained with BankIslami)
• Instantly transfers funds within your accounts, to any mBankIslami 3rd party account and to any other bank account in Pakistan (via IBFT).
• Transfer funds to BIPL Securities
• Pay utility bills, mobile postpaid connection and internet connection fees and buy prepaid talk-time from all Telcos.
• Locate your nearest BankIslami Branch
• Set payment reminders and notifications
• Manage you internet banking credentials
• Apply for Internet Banking and mBankIslami Mobile App directly.
Please note that all existing BankIslami Internet Banking users can directly login to mBankIslami Mobile App. In case you do not have Internet Banking, you can register directly from mBankIslami Mobile App instantly. Please ensure that your Mobile Number and Email Address is registered with BankIslami (to avoid any registration issues). Call BankIslami Phone Banking (111-475-264) anytime in case any assistance is required.
So, DOWNLOAD NOW! and stay in touch with your account, Anytime - Anywhere
Serving you the right way.
Please ensure that your Mobile Number and Email Address is registered with BankIslami (to avoid any registration issues). Call BankIslami Phone Banking (111-475-264) anytime in case any assistance is required.
What's New in Version 2.0
· For existing customers, Login will require CNIC (rather than email address) and existing Internet Banking / Mobile App password
· Now set your Touch ID or Quick 4 Digit PIN against your CNIC and existing Internet Banking Password for instant login.
· The update includes bug fixes and enhanced Card and Account Management along with Offers and Social Media Section.
· OTP is now only required at login. You can set OTP delivery mechanism to SMS, Email or "Both SMS and Email"
· Email Address is not a mandatory requirement anymore.
· There is a quick registration process for customer
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 21 November 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 84.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bank Islami Pakistan Limited
- © 2017 Bank Islami Pakistan Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.