*** 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS! Thank you, brave adventurers, for playing the game! ***
Help a lowly peasant on his journey to become a powerful dungeon master!
Dodge spikes, knives, spiders, skeletons, lasers, saws, and more on your journey to collect rare coins and artifacts.
-10 unique and challenging quests
-tons of collectable upgrades and items
-infinite replay value in randomized, procedurally-generated environments
-Game Center leaderboards for bragging rights in the Eternal Quest
-adorable "boxel" graphics
-a high-quality musical score
-endless dungeon-running fun!
Having trouble with the controls? Options are available in the game's settings menu (to the right of the wizard in the starting area) which allow you to change swipe sensitivity or enable 'continuous drag' mode!
Problems updating? Please email email@example.com describing the issue!
Update notes for v1.03:
* fixed critical save issues
* fixed bug where pausing the game, closing it, then opening it again would unpause the game
* fixed bug where game could become unresponsive after viewing a rewarded video ad
* added new setting to settings menu allowing you to lock game screen orientation (portrait, landscape or auto-rotate)
* improved controls: in previous versions when 'continuous drag' mode was turned off, sometimes
tiny finger movement at the beginning of a swipe could cause the character to start moving in an unwanted direction and the rest of the swipe would be ignored. Now each swipe is re-checked once your finger is lifted from the screen to make sure your character moves in the intended direction. This improves accuracy during quick swipes. This feature is experimental, so feedback is welcome.
Past update notes:
* "500 coins" IAP button shows price/currency
* gate buttons spawn closer to gates
* 'Bane of the Fallen' quest blocks don't fall quite as fast
* river logs don't move as quickly at the start of the endless quest
* added 'touch-to-move' option in settings menu, allowing you to tap to move forward
* fixed bug where end of 'throne room' quests had invisible lasers that kill you instantly
* fixed bug where pop-up spikes would kill you in rare instances even if you were wearing protective shoes
* fixed bug where quest menu would popup in rare instances when standing on the button of the starting gate
* fixed bugs related to Crossy Cleats
* fixed bug where you couldn't walk on lava with the mukluk boots, when 'reduce graphics quality' was enabled
* fixed bug where fire protection hood wouldn't work against fire spitters
* fixed bug where severe graphics glitches would occur at 1000+ distances in endless quest
* fixed bug where players could walk through cauldrons that spawn in jigsaws
* fixed bug where players could see through the sides of objects in the top-down view mode
* fixed bug where minor lag would occur during gate generation
* fixed bug where gate buttons would sometimes be surrounded by impenetrable blocks
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.